"Commercial" Audio encompasses an entire industry devoted to Audio
and Video within your business, as opposed to your home. Examples of
Commercial AV are:
* Music, TV's and Paging system in bars and restaurants.
* Background music or TV signage in retail stores.
* Conference Room AV such as Conference Calls, Touch panel TV's and music
(invisibly if need be).
* TV's and or music for Doctor and Dentist offices.
* Meeting Space AV (such as a video projector in a town/community halls and
* Libraries, Culture Centers and Museums that need audio and/or video for
* Houses of Worship - from simple microphones to full Stage Production
* Assisted Living facilities for auditoriums, activity rooms and private residences
* Assisted Living facilities or Churches for Hearing Augmentation systems
(whole-room hearing aids)
* Ice arenas and other public sports spaces.
* Golf Clubhouses - TV's and music in the locker rooms, Pro shops, dining
rooms and event rooms.